Sous chef (m/f/x)
Talented people don’t always wear a suit! A chef’s jacket is enough!
For our á la carte restaurant ALMGRILL we are looking for an active support in our kitchen management! We will be happy to tell you more about your future responsibilities and the opportunities we offer to get started and develop yourself in a personal meeting.
Join us and take the opportunity to contribute your own personality to our family business and work together as a team to advance and expand our ongoing success!
- A regulated 5-day week.
- Punctual salary above the standard rate.
- Christmas bonus and attractive incentive programs.
- Compensation days in case of public holidays.
- A familiar atmosphere in a well-established team.
- Use of our fitness area.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes.
- Company catering.
- Corporate benefits with more than 500 well-known brands with unique offers.
- Discounted membership rates at Body and Soul.
- Discounted employee rates for overnight stays at Best Western Hotels worldwide.
- Staff rooms with free wifi and active help in accommodation search.
- Job Bike.
- Excellent public transport connections.
- Successfully completed vocational training as a chef.
- Work experience as sous chef preferable, but young talents will also get a chance.
- Very good German and good English skills, other language skills would be beneficial.
- Team player.
- Commitment and engagement.
- Support and representation of the kitchen management.
- Joint responsibility for the kitchen area.
- Production and supervision of the daily freshly produced menus and à la carte dishes.
- Anticipatory work in the area of preparation, storage and stocking of food.
- Supervising and instructing the staff.
- Scheduling the daily work.
- Developing the dishes and menus to be served.
- Conducting the kitchen inventory in cooperation with the kitchen management.
- Leading of training sessions.
- Representing the kitchen manager in his absence.
We are looking forward to receiving your convincing application, stating the possible starting date and salary, to the following e-mail address! If you have any questions in advance, please do not hesitate to contact us personally!