Looking for a particularly luxurious experience in the beautiful rural romantic surroundings of Munich?
Then surprise your partner with an extraordinary luxury champagne weekend, which as an absolute highlight includes an approximately one-hour exit with a Packard Super8 1605 from 1938. While you are driven by our chauffeur through the Upper Bavarian pre-Alps, you can enjoy a chilled bottle of champagne as well as small delicacies from the hotel kitchen. In the evening, you can enjoy a 4-course gourmet menu in our Posthalterstube restaurant. Discover Munich and take part in extensive shopping tours, enjoy the hippest art exhibitions or culinary experiences. At the Best Western Plus Hotel Erb in Munich, there is "service of a different heart" included!
Here the services of the package at a glance:
- 2 x nights in a double room
- 2 x breakfast buffet including coffee specialties
- 1 x Welcome cocktail
- Approximately one hour with a Packard Super8 1605 including bottle of champagne & small snacks
- 1 x 4-course gourmet menu on the day of arrival
- 1 x chocolate on arrival in your room
- 1 x bottle of mineral water per stay
- Free parking (subject to availability)
- Free use of the fitness room and the Almdorf Spa
- Incl. Info material & city map
- W-LAN free of charge